Let's face it, if you have an Internet connection your network WILL come
under attack (if it hasn't already) and users waste hours of time using your Internet connection for non-work related surfing!
Take a look at these startling findings;
- In October of 2008, researchers at the Georgia Tech Information Security Center reported that the
percentage of online computers infected by botnets (programs that send out spam and disrupt your
Internet access) will likely climb to 15% in 2008 (a 66% increase over 2007) -
as many as 10 million infected PCs
- According to CRN in October of 2008, "With more cybercrime organizations creating malware at breakneck speeds,
businesses can only expect to see their networks afflicted with more security breaches. Yet, as enterprises build up
their network security environments, cyber criminals are now looking elsewhere for easier targets. Those who will likely
be most at risk will be the small business and midmarket segment companies with fewer or limited resources and
outdated or inadequate security infrastructures."
- This year, 40% of small to medium businesses that manage their own will have their network accessed by a hacker,
and more than 50% won't even know they were attacked as reported by Gartner Group.
- 51% of the employees surveyed by Clickz.com admitteed to spending between one and five hours per week using the corporate
Internet connection for personal surfing, averaging about 2 hours of wasted productivity per week.
- IDC Research reports that 30 to 40% of Internet use in the workplace is NOT related to business.
How can a small business expect to sort through the myriad of options to protect their network,
install proper protection that doesn't impact performance and keep these systems updated to defend
against the latest threats?
The answer is simple!
Use PortBridge's Managed Security Solution with Productivity Booster.
Our Managed Security Solution (MSS) is a piece of hardware that we install at your location. This device allows us to
defend your network against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and unwanted intrusions. You will sleep soundly at night knowing that we
are watching over your castle and defending against the gremlins.
The best part about our MSS is that there is NO HARDWARE TO BUY
and NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS to sign. We provide everything you
need and handle the installation and configuration FOR FREE
Imagine -- one price and one vendor to control your IT security:
- Firewall - Filters traffic based on IP address, protocols and ports to block unwanted activity and protect your network.
- Intrusion Prevention - Intercepts attacks in their tracks by using thousands of signatures to detect, block and log intrusion attempts.
- Attack Blocker - Stops denial of service attacks and quickly identifies unauthorized use of network resources.
- Quality of Service - Allows you to reserve bandwidth for critical applications such as Voice over IP (VOIP).
- Off-site Backups - Provides Next Business Day Replacement should the device fail, ensuring that your business stays up and running/
- Spyware Blocker - Blocks spyware at the network gateway BEFORE it reaches users desktops.
- Virus Blocker - Inspects traffic for virus signatures to prevent viruses from compromising your PCs.
- Phishing Blocker - Protects your users from email phishing attacks and fraudulent websites attempting to infect your network.
- Web Filter - To enforces network usage policies and monitors users Internet use.
- Protocol Control - Lets you take back control of your network from disruptive peer-to-peer application, online games and IM.
You get ALL this protection for $129.95 / month
What's best is that our MSS comes with FREE SUPPORT.
If you need changes to accomodate your business needs we will handle it for you at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
No need to call the expensive network support guys down the
street (if you can ever get up with them!). Just give us a call and we
will work with you to make whatever changes are necessary to meet your
Our MSS is covered by our 100% No-Hassle Guarantee.
If you change your mind or find a better solution, just let us know and we will come and get
the MSS device, restore your network to it's original configuration and you will not owe us anything.
Check out our FREE 25-page Report titled "How The Internet Is Ruining
Your Business And What You MUST Do To Regain Control."
How it works
So, how does all this work? We use top notch equipment to custom
configure a firewall with intrusion prevention capabilities tailored to
your specific business needs. Once we have everything configured and
tested we will arrange a time to come to your business and install the
appliance. The device (about the size of a small desktop PC) will be
installed between your Internet modem and your switch - don't worry if
you don't know where these items are - our support folks will get this
figured out for you and even give a preliminary assessment of any items
they think you should be aware of.
Once in place we will ask your folks to test their Internet access. Our
support engineer will remain on-site until we are confident that the
device is working properly and that we have tested all of your critical
business functions. At this point your network is secure. No more
wondering if someone is hacking your network, no more worrying about
updating virus pattern files or machine getting infected by malware.
The best part is that if you need changes to the device we can perform
these changes right from our office quickly and efficiently. We know
that most folks charge an outrageous fee for changes to your firewall --
that is why our MSS comes with UNLIMITED SUPPORT.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to sign a long term agreement?
A: No, our service is month-to-month, no long-term agreements here.
Q: Do I need to buy any equipment?
A: No, we provide everything you need.
Q: What if my machines are ALREADY infected with malware, will this
device fix that?
A: Unfortunately not. Our device PREVENTS infections, it cannot fix
machines already infected. Our Support Engineers can perform a malware
cleanup while on site for the very low amount of $55 / hour.
Q: How long does it take to get my own MSS?
A: Once we receive your order we will call to discuss you needs. Once
we completely understand your network and are sure our solution is right
for you we can have our device protecting your network in about one
Q: With MSS do I need to also run anti-virus/anti-malware software on my
A: With MSS guarding your network you will be protected against threats coming
in from the Internet. While we are confident that this solution gives you a superior level of
protection it can not cover threats INSIDE your network such as USB and CD-ROMs. We recommend that
businesses also run anti-virus, anti-malware software on their desktops as well. We do offer our
Managed Desktop solution which will automate all anti-virus software in your network for an
additional cost of $10.00 per device.
I'm convinced, Sign me up!
You can contact us to signup for Managed Security Solution with Productivity Booster or to request more information in one of three convinient ways;
- Contact us Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at 1-888-276-4376
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the automated form below and press the "click to send" button.